Monday, May 28, 2012

Last Change

Today was change day and yes Mom your wish came true, My companion was transferred and I stayed, so we wont be leaving together, now you don't have to worry about me getting trunky. . I actually was happy that I stayed because I already know the ward and even though the sector isn't that great I believe that I will be able to see even more miracles than I have already seen here.


Well my companions name is Elder Grillone and is from New Jersey, he is really cool and we are getting along great already. He's pretty excited to be able to kill me but holding back a little saying it because he knows that he will be pretty trunky by the time I leave because he only has two changes less than I do. I'm excited for this change as well because we will be able to give it full throttle because we both have sufficient time here in the mission that we don't have to train or tell each other how to do things and so we both are excited and I know it will be a great change. I'm kind of scared that it s coming so fast that I'm leaving and I don't think that I will even feel ready but at least I can try and do my best this last change.
Today pure sister missionaries went home and while listening to their testimonies made me want to cry just thinking that I will have to leave all those that I have taught and come to love here. But that's enough talking about my leaving home. Lol
This week has been a good week, not for numbers because it wasn't that great in that aspect. ha-ha This week we were teaching the kid that we had found that went to church and participated in everything, and we went over this week and his dad was there and he saw us and realized we were teaching his 15 year old and he told us that he didn't authorize that fact that we were there and so he told us to leave and the kid told his dad that he had already talked to his mom and that it was fine with her, but he insisted and so there was nothing we could do and so we left really disappointed and sad. But on Thursday we went to mutual and he was there with the rest of the young men and so we were shocked and he said that his mom I guess doesn't care that he listens to us and so we were really excited but we have to teach him now in the house of a young man. So we taught him and he had said that he had felt something different at the baptism that he attended and he also told us that he was in 2 Nephi 18! And we had only taught him like 3 times, so it was a miracle that he still came and that his dad somewhat let his son go to the church and mutual. So I'm hoping that we can see progress up to baptism there.
Well I'm not sure if you sent a letter to me because I didn't get anything from you or dad today. I'm pretty sure there is a reason why because you both usually write.
Well I love you all a tons and hope and pray that everybody is staying strong and choosing the best
Have a great week!
Con Amor,
Elder Pedersen
P.S. I have new pictures on shutterfly just in case that you're not looking

No comments:

Post a Comment