Monday, May 30, 2011

New Vision...

Hey family! I'm so glad to hear that Kenny was able to baptize McKenna. How awesome, I wonder how everything went and all the talks and how McKenna felt about it all. When I saw the picture of them I just wanted to give McKenna a big kiss. I'm so proud of her, she is such a peace maker in the house and I'm proud of Kenny too. What a stud was he nervous?

This past Sunday we had a ward baptism and her older brother baptized her. I couldn't help but think of my sister and brother I even told them that my little sister was being baptized the same day. I was also way happy to hear that Josh was re baptized. I wanted to cry hearing that and just thinking of all the things that he went through and now it's like the prodigal son coming back into the arms of the father. I'm way happy for him and I'm sure he probably feels so much better and amazing now.

This week was a little bit of a hard one because our sector is big and all of our investigators live far apart from each other. So it's hard and frustrating when we go to one lesson and they are not there. But it's all good because we are progressing and getting more investigators and working the sector more efficiently.

This week I also feel like I have given more blessings than I have ever in my entire life or if not that we are blessing houses. It happens allot and this week was a week where we gave more than usual. I'm getting used to everything that is going on. My companion and I are getting along and are doing great together. My love is growing for him all the time and it's such a good feeling to know that you and your companion are on the level where you know that you will support each other in whatever you need to do. I don't know what it is but this week I have just been praying for more love with my companion and I was actually glad I have the companion that I have. It's weird because he still does the same weird things but I have a love for him now that I didn't before and I was wondering what changed. I think what might have changed it was that I was thinking this last week about the reason that I'm here with this companion even though I looked at it as I was being punished at first, but after I realized that God placed me here by revelation. I said to myself, get over it and learn. And that has changed everything, because if I keep having that same attitude then I won't learn what God wants me to learn and my attitude would have clouded this change.

I'm learning a lot on how to be a better teacher, leader, and a better instrument in the Lords hands and the necessity of having the spirit with me and I know there is still so much more to learn even if it is through the trials I go through.

Thank you all for your prayers.

Sorry for the short E-mail but thanks for the pictures.
Keep working hard and do your best!

Elder Pedersen

No comments:

Post a Comment