Monday, May 9, 2011

AMAZING Mother's Day!!

Amazing, is what I thought of the phone call, lol I loved every bit of it and it was so perfect when I got to see my sister in Florida and family in Oregon and here I am in Chile and we are all being able to see and talk to each other! It was perfect. It was so much better than the last call at Christmas time and no mom I didn't feel trunky in the least bit afterwards. It was so much better being able to see my family.

The family that you saw said that the family is so exciting and full of energy and so she couldn't stop laughing because afterwards I just couldn't stop smiling. It was like a injection of energy and happiness afterwards to work hard.

It was way awesome to have Skyler there as well because it gives him a little taste of what he will be doing next Christmas. I loved it!

Thank you for all your support and excitement for me I loved being able to see every one of you all and hear everyone!

You're the best ever! I love you all and don't forget to do your best!!

Con Amor
-Elder Pedersen

Thanks dad for the letter. I couldn't believe what I was reading, I was so disappointed. There is so much I want to say to him because something big had to happen for him to do this. Wow I guess you will have to explain to me what happened when he gets home.

Thank you for reminding me that the Savior suffered so much more. We have to always take heart and be comforted in our trials because it has been the same for every great person who has walked this earth. I have learned that trials come but it's how we handle each one that matters.

I will push my hardest because I will never have this opportunity in my life like this again, and I will push hard because it's exactly what Satan doesn't want. How great a blessing I have to preach repentance to these people to prepare them for the second coming! I am truly the key like what you said because only through me having the spirit can others be touched with the spirit to want to change. I love this gospel more everyday!

Love you dad, thank you for everything!
Elder Pedersen

No comments:

Post a Comment