Monday, December 27, 2010

Great Christmas!!!!








This Christmas was a great one. It was so much better being able to see each of you. I felt like I was there and I didn't need anything else but to see you all on Christmas, I was glad for the chance to do that. I don't remember the things we talked about but I remember just smiling the whole time and after as well.

Sorry by the way if the connection was terrible or that I couldn't hear half the time, I could tell it was kind of irritating not being able to be heard.lol I really wish that I could of had some privacy as well, I just didn't feel like I could say all the things I wanted to, but it was worth it.

I'm not nearly as nervous to talk to people as I was when I got here, I didn't feel nervous talking to you guys at all but it was just hard when everybody was watching. My Spanish is fine I just wanted to speak and say what I wanted to say without everybody listening. I will have to send my testimony recorded to you all.

But I really enjoyed talking with everybody and seeing that everyone is doing great. I'm not going to lie I got a little emotional. When Dad left and said he is glad I'm a missionary I got a little choked up too. But other than that I felt great. It really stunk not being able to see or talk to Chanelle, I wanted to know how her Christmas was in the mission and all. But at least I heard her say she loves me so it's all good.

The house also has changed a lot, it looks way good! I was really glad I could see everything on the laptop, I actually felt like I was their!

I'm so glad you guys had a great Christmas and you loved talking to all of us. It really made my Christmas being able to talk to my family. I love you all and I'm trying out here to give the lord my all and put all my trust in his hands without fear.

I love being a missionary!
Have a great new year!
I love you all !!!
- Your Elder Pedersen

Here are some pictures....

P.S. I was totally shocked that Nancy is getting baptized!
That is such a miracle; I bet Scott is super happy about that.
I'm way happy for them!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment