Monday, July 11, 2011

Chanelle's Home!!!


 I was freaking out this entire week realizing that Chanelle is home, it's so insane and I can't even imagine being home so I can see why it's so hard for Chanelle to be away from her mission the first couple of weeks. Gosh I seriously can't believe that she is home, it has gone so fast and I loved the analogy that she gave about Disneyland and how it feels like she only had 18 hours. Part of me is jealous of Chanelle being able to see you all and the other part of me is scared to even go home because I have been living here so long. I won't know what to do with myself when it actually does happen; I guess you could say I'm Chilean now!
   So how was her talk in church? What time did she get home? What are here plans now?
    Well this week was a lot better even though we had a couple problems with the pension in which stopped us from working one day but still we got a lot done and we finally got to meet all the recent converts and more members to be able to build a relationship with them and so now we have gotten their confidence up in us so now it will be easier to invite them to be a part of this work.
    Well for my year mark it was great, and yes I burned a shirt. lol also we had to live in a pension with other missionaries for a couple days because we didn't have gas and so we got permission to do that and so we celebrated by buying pizza. I really can't believe that it has been going this fast and now it's crazy to think that I'm now on the decline to returning home.
   This week it has been a little less stressful training and your prayers have definitely been felt and have helped me a lot. This new training program is awesome because we have a lot more time to study which is absolutely crucial because we have been practicing a lot and I'm trying to push him hard to get this language and to realize that he will fail and screw up a lot of times before he is good and I know this last week it has been hard for him to speak and to teach and he gets frustrated sometimes and I know that I have to have patience with him because I was in his position at one point where I thought I wouldn't get the language. It's funny because I'm pretty sure he does not like the fact that I correct him or push him but it will be the best for him. Also what is cool is that we are actually going to be getting DVD players to be able to watch the district which will help us a lot on learning how to be better missionaries and teachers so we should be getting them soon.  
    By the way Chanelle looks awesome without even looking like she was scared to come home. And I didn't know that Scott and Tyler came as well to see her. It also seems that mom was more scared and excited and more full of emotions than anyone. Lol It's so awesome to be able to see Chanelle; I bet everything is so much different with her now being home.
 I loved seeing the videos so thanks dad for taking videos and pictures with the thought of me.
     I love you all and I hope this next week you have a blast, just make sure to think of me as you are. Lol
    Thank you for your prayers, it's going to be weird now getting all of the attention. Also mom don't worry those blessings from one child being on a mission are still the same as two being on a mission. I know the lord protects and blesses the family through me being on a mission.
   Pray as if it all depends on the Lord and work like it all depends on you!
  Con Mucho Amor,
 Elder Pedersen  

No comments:

Post a Comment