Friday, September 10, 2010

I'M HERE! ....I LOVE CHILE!!!! September 10, 2010

Dear Mom & Dad,

Well I made it!! I'm here! This place is so amazing, I already love it, and the mission president and his wife are the most loving people. They are really amazing!

I'm only hours away from going to preach the gospel to my Chilean brothers and sisters and I'm scared out of my mind and also very excited!!

I have met my new companion and he is a good guy, I know the President was inspired to know who I should be with.

I hope you guys are all doing amazing back home and working hard. I love you all and I truly have the best family! Thank you, Mom and Dad for teaching me the gospel from very early on until this time. I have such amazing parents, everything good in my life has been because of my parents and my Heavenly Father. I have seen the love you both have for the Savior all through my growing up years. Here on my mission I have come to love my Savior and Heavenly Father even more than I did.

I love you guys!!
Elder Pedersen

No comments:

Post a Comment