Monday, July 2, 2012

ONE WEEK!!!


Just let it all out mom!!! It’s okay you can finally do it! ha-ha I’m so excited too, whenever I think about home or being with the family I just get so gitty and excited inside that I can’t control myself!! I just got done doing my last grocery shopping spree and it’s crazy to think that everything I do this week will be the last here in Chile as a missionary. I have onces (dinners) planned out this week with a couple of families, I have family home evenings with certain families as well, I haven’t even talked to president Wright yet, but tomorrow I will see him because we have a get to know president meeting, then a zone leader meeting with him on Friday and I have my big farewell on Sunday!! I’m pretty stoked. Of course including the baptism of my investigator on Sunday with her two kids. We are praying too that she stops smoking. It’s awesome because the kids are young but we have been teaching them as a family now and we can totally see the desire growing in them to continue in this, we can see changes coming along and friends being made in the church so we are happy about their progress. I cannot believe that Johnathon is getting his call this week!!! That’s ridicules, I’m way excited for the call he will receive!

Question, so I won’t be speaking with Jordan or will I? That’s kind of lame if we don’t but if we can’t its whatever.
I’m not sure if this will be my last time writing to everyone but I think it will be because I will have to be at the office at like 2 or 3. I might be able to squeeze some time in their to write but we will see.

Also about the whole boating thing, I think I will want to do it but I don’t know, actually I say let’s do it! I’m down to do it; it would only be for a day right? It’s just that there is so much I want to do that I’m just not sure when to do it all or the best time. But yeah I would be fine to do it.

Also I know it’s random but I was talking about something with my companion and I realized something that I really wanted that sounded good to me. 7 layer bean dip and clam dip lol weird huh? But it just sounds so good to me ha-ha.

oh, I almost forgot to talk about it but the farewell of president Laycock and sister Laycock was so amazing and seriously the spirit was their so strong and president talked about love and it was so amazing. It was so sad cause in the end we all sang the mission song before they left and it was so hard not to cry just seeing them tear up. I will admit I teared up a bit but I think it was just a mix of the fact that it was all coming to an end and that it was the last time I would see them as my president and it was sad thinking that I was leaving the mission. It was such an emotional and spiritual farewell for them.

Well I don’t know if this will be my last time writing to you but I’m so excited to see you in a week!!      Wow it makes me want to scream with excitement!! But really my mission means everything to me and I’m so thankful for the help and support from family and friends through my time here, really your prayers have been felt every step of the way. This work it true, I have gained a great testimony on how important this work is. Always take advantage of every moment to teach the gospel.

Love you guys so much,
See you soon at the end of the terminal!

Con Amor,
Elder Pedersen

P.s. sorry dad for having to put more money in my account but

This last week almost all lunches fell through, I bought some souvenirs but

Also food to get me through recently. It’s more expensive here than you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment